I&#039m trying to read a text file (saved in the /_private directory with a name based on the session id), send the contents via e-mail to myself and then delete the text file....all in global.asa.<BR><BR>Is this possible? It doesn&#039t seem to be working on my server, but I&#039m not sure why. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here&#039s the relevant code from global.asa:<BR><BR>*************************<BR>Su b Session_OnStart<BR> Session("strFileName") = Server.MapPath("_private") & "\" & Session.SessionID & ".txt"<BR>End Sub<BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR> Set objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR> Set objOpenFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(Session("strFileName"), 1)<BR> objOpenFile.ReadAll = strBody<BR> objOpenFile.Close<BR> Set objOpenFile = Nothing<BR> objFSO.DeleteFile Session("strFileName"), True<BR> Set objFSO = Nothing<BR> Set objCDOMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR> objCDOMail.From = "inforequest@salesleadexpress.com"<BR> objCDOMail.To = "webmaster@salesleadexpress.com"<BR> objCDOMail.Subject = "List Information Request"<BR> objCDOMail.Body = strBody<BR> objCDOMail.Send<BR> Set objCDOMail = Nothing<BR>End Sub