Help with ole-db connection?

Thread: Help with ole-db connection?

Antc Guest

Default Help with ole-db connection?

I have been trying to connect to my Access database using connection string. All I did was to open my database and close it. Everytime I view it I get this error msg although I am dead sure the physical path is correct.<BR><BR>"Microsoft JET Database Engine error &#039 80040e4d&#039 <BR><BR>Cannot start your application. The workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user. <BR><BR>/duh/stats/connect.asp, line 18 "<BR><BR><BR>The following is my source code. Can anyone tell me what&#039s wrong with it?<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim strconn<BR> strconn = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _<BR> "Data Source=c:myserver
    ootlog.mdb;" & _<BR> "User ID=admin;" & _<BR> "Persist Security Info=False"<BR><BR> Dim objconn<BR> Set objconn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> objconn.Open strconn<BR><BR> objconn.Close<BR> Set objConn = Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>

Default RE: Help with ole-db connection?

I wish I could help. I am looking into similar problem with db connection and not found solution to date. I you find it PLEASE POST IT and I&#039;ll do the same.