Thanks for your help everyone on the first part....<BR><BR>OK.....maybe the problem isn&#039t with my Session.ID at all.....can I send mail from global.asa in the Session_OnEnd? Do I have to create the CDONTS object in the OnStart section? Or can I create it and destroy it in the OnEnd?<BR><BR>Maybe I should just post the code I have in the OnEnd section. Here it is:<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnStart<BR> FrontPage_StartSession &#039==FrontPage Generated==<BR> &#039 Increment the count<BR> Application.Lock<BR> Application("iCount") = Application("iCount") + 1<BR> Application.Unlock<BR> SessionID = Session.ID<BR>End Sub<BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR> Set objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR> strFileName = Server.MapPath("_private") & "\" & SessionID & ".txt"<BR> Set objOpenFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(strFileName, 1)<BR> objOpenFile.ReadAll = strBody<BR> objOpenFile.Close<BR> Set objOpenFile = Nothing<BR> objFSO.DeleteFile strFileName, True<BR> Set objFSO = Nothing<BR> Set objCDOMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR> objCDOMail.From = "address"<BR> objCDOMail.To = "address"<BR> objCDOMail.Subject = "subject"<BR> objCDOMail.Body = strBody<BR> objCDOMail.Send<BR> Set objCDOMail = Nothing<BR>End Sub