I need to send to client browser documents that resides on my server *BUT* out of my virtual root.<BR>Using the information submitted with a form, I get to know which is the file I want to display. <BR>I use this code to accomplish the task (thanks to http://4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/083100-1.shtml):<BR>_____________________________________ ________________________<BR>&#060;!-- METADATA TYPE="TYPELIB" UUID="00000205-0000-0010-8000-00AA006D2EA4" NAME="ADODB Type Library" --&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim oStream<BR>Set oStream = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Stream") //ADO 2.5<BR>oStream.Type = adTypeBinary<BR>oStream.Open<BR>oStream.LoadFromFi le &#060;filename I obtain with the info submitted&#062;<BR>Response.Expires = -1<BR>Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1<BR>Response.Buffer = true<BR>Response.Clear<BR>Response.ContentType = &#060;contente type of the document&#062;<BR>Response.BinaryWrite oStream.Read<BR>Response.End<BR>oStream.close<BR>s et oStream=nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR>____________________ _________________________________________<BR>I want the document to be opened *IN* a frame of a new window.<BR>It works but the behavior is different depending on the PC I&#039m browsing from (no matter if I use IE or NS): <BR>- somewhere the doc is opened in the frame window, <BR>- somewhere it&#039s opened in the native application outside the frame window.<BR>Is there something missing in my code or is it a configurable behavior of the browser ?<BR>Is there a Response.AddHeader "Content-disposition", ?????<BR>instruction that can force the behavior I want ?<BR><BR>Thanx for any suggestion.<BR>Angelo<BR><BR>angelo.bergamini@elsa g.it