I have created asp pages that are connected to an SQL dB, but when I click to submit the asp (form) to the SQL dB I get an error msg. When I comment out my recordset.addnew the submit works and get put into the dB but obvisously when submitting a new record it overwrites the last entry. Can anybody help?<BR>&#060;Coding below&#062;<BR><BR>set Conn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Co nn.Open "objsmithy_ConnectionString"<BR><BR>set rs = server.createobject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>rs.open "ENVSTATE", Conn, 2, 2<BR><BR>rs.AddNew<BR>rs("File No") = Request.Form("tFileNo")<BR>rs("Ref") = Request.Form("tRef") <BR>rs("Grid Reference") = Request.Form("tGridRef")<BR>rs("New PA") = Request.Form("cmbPlanningAuthority")<BR>rs("Schedu le (1999)") = Request.Form("tSchedule")<BR>rs("Para (1999)") = Request.Form("tPara")<BR>rs("Proposed Development") = Request.Form("tProposed")<BR>rs("Planning Decision") = Request.Form("cmbDecision")<BR>rs("Decision Date") = Request.Form("tDecisionDate")<BR>rs("Applicant") = Request.Form("tApplicant")<BR>rs("Application Date") = Request.Form("tApplicationDate")<BR>rs("Date Received") = Request.Form("tDateReceived")<BR>rs("Notes") = Request.Form("tNotes") <BR>rs.Update<BR><BR>set rs = nothing<BR>set Conn = nothin