I am currently working on an online store and I have Two Tables that are not related to each other. e.x<BR>Table_Books And Table_Miscellaneous<BR><BR>I created Two cookies one that add items that will be display in my shopping cart by bookid and another by miscellaneousId. ex.<BR><BR>bookid = Request.Item("bookid")<BR><BR> For Each item In Request.Form<BR> If item &#060;&#062; "submit" And hello &#060;&#062; "clear" And item &#060;&#062; "bookid" Then <BR><BR> If Request.Form(item) &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR> Response.Cookies(item) = Request.Form(item)<BR> Response.Cookies(item).Expires = Date + 1<BR> End If<BR> End If<BR> Next<BR> Response.Redirect "books3.asp?bookid=" & bookid<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>The same example for Miscellaneous but With miscellaneousID and instead of using (item) I use a different name called (miscitem) redirected to misc3.asp?miscid=" & miscid<BR><BR>When I try to view my cart in a file called ShowCart.asp it only ollows me to view one cookie. This is how I call one of the two cookies:<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim objDC, objRS, sql<BR><BR>sql = "SELECT * FROM TableBooks WHERE ItemCode IN("<BR>For Each item In Request.Cookies<BR> If Left(item,3) = "txt" Then<BR> itemCode = Mid(item,4)<BR> sql = sql & itemCode & ","<BR> End If<BR>Next<BR>sql = sql & "-1)" <BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>then I open my recorset object which is objRS.OPEN sql, and print what this cookie have. <BR><BR>How can I get it to work so if I call the cookie that keeps track of miscellaneousId together with the bookid cookie, My ShowCart.asp file will print all Item that I added to my cart??<BR><BR>It would be very nice of you guys if you can answer this question I&#039ve been working on this for weeks :)<BR>