Hi,<BR><BR>I am using Site Server Commerce to generate the basic structure of my B2C <BR>project. I am required to keep shopperID and password in LDAP for security <BR>reasons.<BR><BR>I had my website and membership site generated, and mapped. However, when I run <BR>my website, I get <BR>"variable is undefined: &#039Session&#039".<BR>"test/lib/membership.asp line XX".<BR><BR>This occurs when I try to get the membership path.<BR><BR>MEMBERSHIP_SERVER_PATH = Session("__MEMBERSHIP_SERVER_PATH")<BR><BR>using the function<BR><BR>Sub SelectVirtualServer<BR>On Error Resume Next<BR>Dim oBrokServers<BR>Dim asMembership<BR>Dim asComments<BR>Dim oUser<BR><BR>&#039<BR>&#039 Check to see if we are mapped into a server already:<BR>&#039<BR>If CInt(Request("VServer")) = -1 Then<BR>&#039<BR>&#039 This is a reset message:<BR>&#039<BR>Session("__MEMBERSHIP_VSERVER ") = ""<BR>Session("__MEMBERSHIP_SERVER_PATH") = ""<BR>Session("__MEMBERSHIP_DEFAULT_CONTAINER" ) = ""<BR>Session("__MEMBERSHIP_USER") = ""<BR>Session("__MEMBERSHIP_PASSWORD") = ""<BR>ElseIf Request("VServer") &#062; 0 Then<BR>&#039<BR>&#039 Remap:<BR>&#039<BR>Session("__MEMBERSHIP_VSERVER") = Request("VServer")<BR>Session("__MEMBERSHIP_SERVER _PATH") = "LDAP://" & _<BR>GetServerName(Request("VServer"))<BR>Session( "__MEMBERSHIP_DEFAULT_CONTAINER") = GetDefaultContainer<BR>(Session("__MEMBERSHIP_SERV ER_PATH"))<BR>End If<BR>response.Write "vserver: " & request("vServer") & "&#060;p&#062;"<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>I got the codes from Microsoft Site Server/Site Server/Admin/Knowledge/DsMgr. Not <BR>sure why mine can&#039t work.<BR><BR>I tried hardcoding server paths but when my codes reaches selectserver.asp it <BR>went haywire and the dllhosts.exe took up 100% of my CPU resources. :(<BR><BR>Appreciate if you can give me some pointers or advices.<BR><BR>Thank you.<BR><BR>