I need to use the XMLHTTP object to submit several continuous POST and HEAD requests. I am getting stuck at a few points and would like some help. The website uses database-style authentication so I first need to login with my Username/Password before anything else. This is my first code to login via POST:<BR><BR>Set xml = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")<BR>xml.Op en "POST", "http://e1.swirve.com/enter.cgi", False<BR>xml.Send "entergame=true&Username=Test&Password=test"<BR><B R>This part works. Once I am logged in, the server sends me the following headers and cookies which I have retrieved through a xml.getAllResponseHeaders method:<BR><BR>Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0 Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 20:16:43 GMT Content-type: text/html Set-Cookie: EarthID=DSNNWUPKZG; path=/; expires=Fri, 31-Dec-2000 00:00:00 GMT Set-Cookie: USERNAME=Test; path=/ Set-Cookie: PSTRING=gM9CEss5Uzb5AESvmmFJNyNxBHHs; path=/<BR><BR>The server apparently uses those three cookies (EarthID, USERNAME, PSTRING) as security and authentication. Now once I have logged in, I need to access another page (which is only accessable to logged-in users). First I need to retrieve the values of each of the three cookies, which I am having trouble doing. When I execute this:<BR><BR>strEarthID = xml.getResponseHeader("Set-Cookie")<BR><BR>it only retrives the entire EarthID cookie, ingoring the other two. I cannot seem to retrieve the value of any individual cookie, how can I do that? Once I have these three values, I think I then need to send back the values of all three cookies using xml.setResponseHeader in order to auhenticate myself again, otherwise I get access denied errors from the site. Another problem is if I ever try to send headers back to the server like this:<BR><BR>xml.setRequestHeader "EarthID", strHeaderValue<BR>xml.Open "POST", "http://e1.swirve.com/news.cgi", False<BR>xml.Send "TIMEPERIOD=1"<BR><BR>It gives me the following error, and it scares me :-P <BR><BR>error &#039 8000ffff&#039 <BR>Catastrophic failure <BR><BR>/xmltest.asp, line 21 <BR><BR>The error occurs on the line where I try to set the header. I have been to the Microsoft Documentation site for XMLHTTP and it has gotten me this far, but I can&#039t seem to solve these issues on my own. Any help would be appreciated, thank you :)<BR><BR>Adam<BR>ABRoth13@aol.com<BR><BR><BR><BR> <BR>