process form

Thread: process form

Default process form

I have a page that brings a list of classes from the database using a do until EOF loop. Each of these classes are links to the registration form page. I would like to be able to click on a class title from the first page and have it fill in the text box in the registration form page with that class title. I have got it to fill in a class title but not the right one. The problem is being able to define the unique class records when they come up through the loop. I do not have access to their database either. If I could somehow give a key attribute to each hyperlink in the loop. Any help on how can this be done?

Jayaram Guest

Default RE: process form

I couldn&#039t get you rquestion fully Hope this will solve<BR><BR>In the first page<BR>&#060;%<BR>do while no rs.eof<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;a href="registration.asp?class=&#060;%=rs("class")%& #062;&#062;&#060;%=rs("class")%&#062;&#060;/a&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;%loop<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>In the registration page<BR><BR>&#060;input tpe="text" name="class" value="&#060;%=reqquest.querystring("class")%&#062 ;&#062;