Well, courtesy of Bill Wilkenson, I have this javascript that passes the value of each hyperlink (as it&#039s clicked) that&#039s in a top frame to the bottom frame. I need a little help tweaking it to fit with my code. The problem is, every time I click on a link, a value of "0" is passed to the bottom frame.<BR><BR>I should mention that the links in the top frame are displayed using a multi-dimensional array in ASP. The values are extracted from a database. So, how do I pass each value of the ASP array to the JavaScript array? Is that really confusing? I can try to explain better.<BR><BR>Here&#039s the JavaScript array (using examples as the array):<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT Language=JavaScript&#062; <BR> var reasons = new Array( <BR> new Array( false, "this is reason 1" ), <BR> new Array( false, "second reason" )<BR> ); <BR><BR> function doClick(which) <BR> { <BR> var curReason = reasons[which]; <BR> curReason[0] = (!curReason[0]); // flip true/false <BR> // redraw bottom frame <BR> bw = parent.BottomReason.window.document; <BR> bw.open; <BR> bw.write( "&#060;BODY&#062;
" ) <BR> for ( rnum = 0; rnum &#060; reasons.length; ++rnum ) <BR> { <BR> curReason = reasons[rnum];<BR> if (curReason[0])<BR> { <BR> bw.write( "&#060;LI&#062;" & curReason[1] & "
" ); <BR> } <BR> bw.write( "&#060;/UL&#062;&#060;/BODY&#062;
" ); <BR> bw.close; <BR> } <BR> } <BR> &#060;/SCRIPT&#062; <BR><BR>The values that I need to include in the JavaScript "reasons" array are contained in this array:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> for i = 0 to ubound(ReasArray)<BR> Response.Write("&#060;tr&#062;")<BR> for j = 0 to intColumns - 1<BR> Response.Write("&#060;td&#062;")<BR> if ReasArray(i,j,0) &#060;&#062; "" then <BR> Response.Write "&#060;A HREF=""javascript:doClick(0);""&#062;" & (ReasArray(i,j,0)) & "&#060;/A&#062;" <BR> &#039Response.Write ReasArray(i,j,1) <BR> else<BR> Response.Write("&nbsp;") <BR> end if<BR> Response.Write("&#060;/td&#062;")<BR> next<BR> Response.Write("&#060;/tr&#062;")<BR> <BR> txtContinue = ""<BR> for j = 0 to intColumns - 1<BR> txtContinue = txtContinue & ReasArray(i+1,j,0)<BR> next<BR> if txtContinue = "" then <BR> Exit For <BR> end if<BR> next %&#062; <BR>(I didn&#039t include the first part of the array that defines the columns.)<BR><BR>How do I include the elements within ReasArray(i,j,0) in the "reasons" array in JavaScript so a user can click on that link and the value is passed to the bottom frame? Also, should I put the javascript before, after, or within the ASP array, or does it matter?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance.