I am going to Query my SQL Database at one server for records which have the most recent dates. I want this query to only return 10-15 records. <BR><BR>I need to package this query via a form, or .txt file, or via XML, and I need it to get to another server so I can list it on the home page. Which is the best way to get across servers like this? <BR><BR>I am willing to click a processing script link every now and again to update it, but in the long run this must all run self sufficiently. <BR><BR>Can I get some code, articles, or links? <BR><BR>Here is the code so far.. I need to write to a .txt file on another server or something? <BR><BR>&#060;!-- #include virtual="includes/db.asp" --&#062; <BR>&#060;% <BR>dbdate = Date() -7 <BR>sSql = "Select * FROM Products_Other WHERE PR_Date &#062; &#039" & dbdate & "&#039" <BR>rs.Open sSql, conn, 1, 3, 0 <BR> rs.MoveFirst <BR> Do While NOT rs.EOF <BR>Response.Write rs("PR_Date") & " <BR>" <BR> rs.MoveNext <BR> Loop <BR> rs.Close <BR> Set rs=nothing <BR>%&#062;