Every time I try to send email with the script below it delivers it to the badmail folder. I&#039m currently using the same script on a different page and it works fine. I printed out the two scripts to see if there is a difference between them. Also the variables from the form page are the same as in the request.from section. I create a record in the table and when I open the email in the badmail folder I can read the contents and it looks fine. Any help would be great....thanks...script below<BR><BR><BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript EnableSessionState=False%&#062;<BR>&#060;% Option Explicit<BR>Response.Buffer = True<BR>Response.AddHeader "cache-control","no-store"<BR>Response.AddHeader "PRAGMA", "NO-CACHE"<BR>Response.Expires = -1<BR><BR>DIM toField<BR>DIM fromField<BR>DIM message<BR>DIM ecard<BR>Dim objMsg<BR>Dim strFrom<BR>Dim strTo<BR>Dim strSubject<BR>Dim strBody<BR>Dim strHTML<BR>Dim boolResults<BR>Dim strLink<BR>DIM Conn<BR>DIM RS<BR>DIM MySQL<BR><BR>toField = Trim(Request.Form("txtTo"))<BR>fromField = Replace(Trim(Request.Form("txtFrom")),"&#039","&#0 39&#039")<BR>message = Replace(Trim(Request.Form("message")),"&#039","&#0 39&#039")<BR>eCard = Request.Form("cardSelect")<BR><BR><BR>IF (LEN (toField) &#062; 0 ) AND ( LEN(eCard) &#062; 0) THEN<BR> Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> Conn.Open(Application("newDB"))<BR> MySQL ="INSERT INTO tbleCards (toField, fromField, eCard, message) VALUES (&#039" &toField& "&#039,&#039" &fromField& "&#039,&#039" &eCard& "&#039,&#039" &message& "&#039)"<BR> Conn.Execute MySQL<BR><BR> Set RS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")<BR> Set RS = Conn.Execute("SELECT id FROM tbleCards WHERE toField = &#039" & toField & "&#039")<BR> <BR> <BR> boolResults = CBool(Request.Form("R"))<BR><BR>If boolResults Then<BR> strLink=""&RS("id")&""<BR> strFrom=fromField<BR> strTo=toField<BR> strSubject= "View your Ecard from The First Years."<BR> strBody="Someone has sent you an Ecard from the The First Years web site click the link to see."<BR> strBody = strBody & " " & chr(10) & chr(13) & chr(10) & chr(13) & strLink<BR> Set objMsg = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR> If err = 0 Then<BR> objMsg.From = strFrom<BR> objMsg.To = strTo<BR> objMsg.Subject = strSubject<BR> objMsg.Body = strBody<BR> objMsg.Send<BR> End If<BR> If err = 0 Then<BR> strHTML = "Ecard Message Sent"<BR> Else<BR> strHTML = "An Error was encountered sending E-mail. <BR>" & err.number & "<BR>" & err.description<BR> End If<BR> Set objMsg = Nothing<BR>End If<BR>ELSE<BR> response.redirect("eCard.asp")<BR>END IF<BR>response.redirect("ethankyou.asp")<BR> %&#062;<BR>