SQL Help

Thread: SQL Help

Default SQL Help

I have a SQL Database & I am needing help.<BR>I would like to pull info from the database & pull<BR>that information through to a contact form. <BR>The user will need to select from different options<BR>and that info should follow to a contact form.<BR>Can anyone help or know where I can see live source code?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance.<BR><BR>bg

Default SQL or ASP help?

Have you coded *ANY* pages in ASP before?<BR><BR>Have you ever displayed any info from a database via ASP before?<BR><BR>If the answer to either question is "no," then you&#039d be a *LOT* better off learning the basics rather than trying to decipher live code that may or may not match your database, your HTML needs, and/or your level of understanding of the whole process.<BR><BR>So, if either answer is "no," may I please suggest that you visit http://www.LearnASP.com and work your way through *many* of the "lessons" there (actually, just examples). Especially the database lessons.<BR><BR>If you answered "yes" to both questions, then maybe it would help us guide you more if you could explain exactly what part(s) of the process you are having trouble with.<BR><BR>