Why won't Ad Rotator work?

Thread: Why won't Ad Rotator work?

Default Why won't Ad Rotator work?

I&#039ve been attempting to use the Ad Rotator component but can&#039t seem to get it to work. Am i coding something incorrectly? Here it is:<BR><BR>&#039the banner directions in AdSchedule.txt<BR>border 1<BR>height 45<BR>width 400<BR>*<BR>primus.gif<BR>http://www.primussucks.com<BR>Primus Sucks<BR>75<BR><BR>&#039the coding to display this<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim varAd, objAd<BR>Set objAd = Server.CreateObject("MSWC.AdRotator")<BR>varAd = objAd.GetAdvertisement("AdSchedule.txt")<BR>Respon se.Write varAd<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I don&#039t get any ASP errors or anything when i call the page. Just an empty space where the banner should be. I&#039ve tried the script on 2 different ISPs and PWS with no success on any same result. I suppose that the component isn&#039t installed with PWS, but i find it hard to believe that neither ISP has this standard component installed.<BR><BR>Any ideas??<BR>alex

Default RE: Why won't Ad Rotator work?

Is the AdSchedule.txt file in the same directory as the ASP page that is using objAd.GetAdvertisement?