Compilation errors

Thread: Compilation errors

Default Compilation errors

I created a class in ASP via VBScript.The class has Public Properties Let and Get.Like this one: <BR><BR>Public Property Let Usid( byVal inUsid ) <BR>myUsid = inUsid <BR>End Property <BR><BR>But when i try to view my project in the browser. The compilation error accurs: <BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript compilation error &#039 800a0401&#039 <BR>Expected end of statement <BR>/ITNET/INCS/CLASSES/userclass.asp, line 79 <BR>Public Property Let Usid( byVal inUsid ) <BR>----------------^ <BR><BR>And Also when i use WITH END WITH Statement: <BR><BR>Set objCMD = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") <BR>With objCMD <BR>** .ActiveConnection = myConnectionString <BR>** .CommandType = adCmdStoredProc <BR>** .CommandText = myDB_SELECT_OWNER <BR>** .Parameters.Append objCMD.CreateParamete("Myparameter") <BR>**Set myRS = .Execute <BR>End With <BR><BR>another error accurs : <BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript compilation error &#039 800a0400&#039 <BR>Expected statement <BR>/ITNET/INCS/CLASSES/userclass.asp, line 20 <BR>With objCMD <BR>^ <BR>I&#039ve never seen something like this before.Please help.Thak you.

Forum Police Guest

Default CROSSPOSTED in asp forum

Please do not crosspost; it is bad Netiquette.