Double Redirection.

Thread: Double Redirection.

Khyati Guest

Default Double Redirection.

Hi,<BR><BR>I want to perform double redirection. I would like to use<BR>JScript for the DOM part..<BR><BR>Double Direction:<BR><BR>When a user navigates to<BR>following happens:<BR><BR>- A new window opens(not visible) and navigates to<BR>URL1<BR><BR>- When the URL1 has loaded(like the download_complete event<BR>in VB for the WebBrowser object), it navigates to URL2. Only<BR>after URL2 has fully loaded that the new window appears<BR>on the screen..<BR><BR>I know how to do simple redirection in ASP, I am not sure<BR>how to do it like this where DOM control is required...<BR>Appreciate any insights...<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Khyati<BR><BR>

Default RE: Double Redirection.

&#060;script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"&#062;<BR><BR>function redirectOnLoad() {<BR><BR> self.location.href = &#039some_new_url.html&#039;<BR>}<BR><BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR>&#060;/head&#062;<BR>&#060;body onload="redirectOnLoad()"&#062;<BR><BR><BR><BR>not hing to do with DOM by the way<BR><BR>j

Khyati Guest

Default RE: Double Redirection.

Ok, let me clarify the problem: The URLs that I need to redirect<BR>to are not in my control(I do not write the HTML for either<BR>URL1 or URL2)- This would be way too easy if I had such<BR>control. The JavsScript solution assumes I get to code URL1<BR>and URL2...<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>-Khyati