Dll created in vb(activex)

Thread: Dll created in vb(activex)

Murale Guest

Default Dll created in vb(activex)

i have created a dll in the vb activex dll following to this paragraph i have written the coding of vb(ActiveXdll),asp and the error i have got, what is the problem, please let me know the remedy, thanks in advance<BR><BR>&#039VB Active x coding<BR><BR>Public Function DllFunction() As Variant<BR> DllFunction = "Hello Welcome To Asp Dll Project"<BR>End Function<BR><BR><BR><BR>&#039Asp Coding<BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>set t = Server.CreateObject("DllProject.Dllclass")<BR>resp onse.write t.DllFunction<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>ASP ERROR i have got<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a01ad&#039 <BR><BR>ActiveX component can&#039t create object <BR><BR>

Default RE: Dll created in vb(activex)

Have you registered your DLL?<BR><BR>On your web server, register the component by typing regsvr32 X:PathProjectName.dll from the DOS Prompt or from Windows&#039 Run dialogue box.<BR><BR>HTH<BR>Darren<BR>darren@showusyourcode .com

Murale Guest

Default RE: Dll created in vb(activex)

Thanks, its is working, <BR>A new function is added and when i tried to make dll it says permission denied. How to compile the dll again(make dll)