Application Data

Thread: Application Data

Anders Svensson Guest

Default Application Data

I red a very good article from Charles Carrol about creating a List Box as an Application. I have done so and it funtions very well. I use it in a form page. But there is one big big problem. I want to make the chosen contenz of the ListBox to a variable like i do with Request.Form from the textfields in the form.<BR>How do I do that? Hard to understand? Well I am from Sweden and perhaps my Enlish is to weak.<BR>Regards<BR>Anders S<BR><BR>here is the link to the article I red<BR>www.learnasp.com/learn/speedappdata.asp

ASP_DRUG_DEALER Guest

Default RE: Application Data

I hope this is what your after....<BR>&#060;SELECT size=2 name=select1&#062;<BR>&#060;OPTION&#062;Cat&#060;/OPTION&#062;<BR>&#060;OPTION&#062;Dog&#060;/OPTION&#062;<BR>&#060;OPTION&#062;Ferret&#060;/OPTION&#062;<BR>&#060;/SELECT&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;% &#039ASP code to get selected value<BR>Dim strPet &#039the variable<BR>strPet = Request.Form("select1") &#039setting the value to strpet<BR>Response.Write(strPet)&#039Display the selected value<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Hope This Helps<BR>DRUG_DEALER