How do I convert an Excel file to ASP pages? <BR>1. The Excel file contains formulas (lots) and a sheet requires user input. <BR>2. So an ASP page will be created with a form for user inputs, the value/s are then saved in a table on the database.(SQL Server) <BR>3. The values will be retrieved on another page based on a certain formula. <BR>Is there an easy way to do this? Will I run out of &#060;tr&#062;s and &#060;td&#062;s since the results will be into tables? <BR><BR>I have an Excel file with several spreadsheets with lots of formulas inside the cells (SUM,ROUND, etc.) One spreadsheet is used for entering data which I plan to convert into an html/asp form (edit page)saving the values to a database table andlater retrieve those value into another page (view page). And then the other sheets having few user inputs will be converted into asp pages, displaying a large table with calculated cells, using the values entered in the edit page, i.e. retrieving values from the table in the db. How do I automate the process? Or do I have to code the formulas using VBscript and using response.write display the results on the columns/rows of the table. <BR><BR>Thanks!