ASPExec how to unzip???

Thread: ASPExec how to unzip???

Boyick Guest

Default ASPExec how to unzip???

Would anyone help!!!<BR><BR>I am trying to upload a .zip/.tar file and then unzip it. to the upload directory.<BR><BR>From this point on I intent to process the file<BR><BR>I am getting the following message( my code segment is below the error)<BR><BR><BR>Attempting to execute cmd /c<BR>The result of this call was: PKUNZIP (R) FAST! Extract Utility Version 2.06 01-24-94 Copyright. 1989-1994 PKWARE Inc. All Rights Reserved. PKUNZIP Reg. U.S. Pat. and Tm. Off. IBM LICENSED VERSION þ Pentium detected. þ XMS version 2.00 detected. þ DPMI version 0.90 detected. Searching ZIP: E:/NOREPL/UPLOAD/DEV/BOYICK/CMA.TAR PKUNZIP: (W04) Warning! E:/NOREPL/UPLOAD/DEV/BOYICK/CMA.TAR - error in ZIP use PKZipFix PKUNZIP: (E11) No file(s) found. <BR><BR><BR>code<BR><BR><BR>Set Executor = Server.CreateObject("ASPExec.Execute")<BR>pos=inst rRev(temppath,"\")<BR><BR>Executor.Application ="cmd /c"<BR>Executor.Parameters ="pkunzip.exe "+temppath +" "+left(temppath,pos-1)+"\"<BR>Executor.ShowWindow = True<BR><BR>Response.Write "Attempting to execute " & Executor.Application & "<BR>"<BR>strResult = Executor.ExecuteDosApp<BR>Response.Write "The result of this call was: " & strResult<BR><BR><BR>if not FileSystem.FolderExists(folderspec+"cmaimages") then<BR> FileSystem.CreateFolder(folderspec+"cmaimages")<BR >end if<BR><BR> Set f = FileSystem.GetFolder(left(temppath,pos-1))<BR> Set sf = f.Files<BR> For Each f1 in sf<BR> if lcase(f1.Type)="xml" then<BR><BR>

Default RE: ASPExec how to unzip???

It looks as if the file is corrupted - try uploading it again, or using an actual Zip component ( has a listing)<BR><BR>j