To all

Thread: To all

Default To all

This has been a tough year for our business just starting out and so fsr we have survived. Our goals at time exceeded our experience in programming and our budget to hire work out. <BR><BR>This forum was a Godsend to us during some very difficult issues for us. A lot of people helped us out and many thanks to all of you that did but 3 stand out in my mind. Akilesh, Bill Wilkinson, and Steve Cimino. These people went above and beyond to help me out and they have my thanks and gratitude.<BR><BR>It may sound silly but this Thanksgiving when I give thanks this forum will be one of the things I am thankful for. I hope everyone realizes what a wonderful thing this forum is and how dedicated these people are to helping others. How rare in todays&#039 world.<BR><BR>Again, my thanks to all who have helped me here. I haven&#039t learned it all and I know I will be back but I just wanted to say thanks.

Rob Guest

Default RE: To all

I couldn&#039t agree more with you Doug, those three are very gifted and selfless individuals. I would also like to thank BalletChick, she was also wonderful as well.<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Rob

Default RE: To all

I would also like thank Chris (real Gem)