Send e-mail with HTML content

Thread: Send e-mail with HTML content

Bruce HELLER Guest

Default Send e-mail with HTML content

I would like to send e-mail with asp that contain HTML. Is it possible ? And, how can I do that ?<BR>I currently use CDO to send E-mail as an article exlpained.<BR>Thanks for the anser !<BR><BR>A+++<BR>Bruce<BR>http://www.bheller.com

Paul Mutton Guest

Default RE: Send e-mail with HTML content

It certainly is possible to do what you are asking.<BR><BR>To do so, you must create a CDONTS.NewMail object.<BR><BR>The following code will send an HTMl formatted email: -<BR><BR>--------------<BR><BR>Dim myMail<BR>Set myMail = CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") <BR>HTML = "&#060;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC ""-//IETF//DTD HTML//EN""&#062;" & NL <BR>HTML = HTML & "&#060;html&#062;" HTML = HTML & "&#060;head&#062;" <BR>HTML = HTML & "&#060;meta http-equiv=""Content-Type""" <BR>HTML = HTML & "HTML = HTML & ""content=""text/html; charset=iso-8859-1""&#062;""" <BR>HTML = HTML & "&#060;title&#062;Sample NewMail&#060;/title&#062;" HTML = HTML & "&#060;/head&#062;" <BR>HTML = HTML & "&#060;body&#062;" <BR>HTML = HTML & "This is a sample message being sent using HTML. <BR>&#060;/body&#062;" <BR>HTML = HTML & "&#060;/html&#062;" myMail.From = "Example@Microsoft.com" <BR><BR>myMail.To = "INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS HERE!!!"<BR>myMail.Subject = "HTML Email Test" <BR>myMail.BodyFormat = 0 &#039Sets it to HTML format!<BR>myMail.MailFormat = 0 &#039Sets it to HTML format!<BR>myMail.Body = HTML<BR>myMail.Send &#039Send the email.<BR>Set myMail = Nothing <BR>&#039All done!<BR>---------------<BR><BR>Hope that helps,<BR>paul_merton@hotmail.com

Bruce HELLER Guest

Default RE: Send e-mail with HTML content

It will ! Thanks !<BR><BR>A+++<BR>Bruce<BR>www.bheller.com