Here&#039s something I&#039ve recently run into and am wondering if anyone else has too. I have a frameset with frameTop and frameBottom. frameTop contains a select box - the contents of this select box are being added programatically in frameBottom by nesting VBScript in Javascript. So frameTop will submit to frameBottom. frameBottom will contain <BR><BR><BR>var i = parent.frameTop.document.&#060;form name&#062;.&#060;listname&#062;.options.length;<BR ><BR>var obj = new Option();<BR>obj.text = "text";<BR>obj.value = "value";<BR>obj.name = "name";<BR><BR>// remember i contains the list length<BR>parent.frameTop.document.&#060;form name&#062;.&#060;list name&#062;.options[i] = obj;<BR><BR>This will return a javascript error. However, this code does work in NS 4.x and IE 4.x.<BR><BR>The work-around is as follows:<BR><BR>var i = ++parent.frameTop.document.&#060;form name&#062;.&#060;list name&#062;.options.length;<BR><BR>from here, you can set the name, value and text attributes through<BR><BR>parent.frameTop.document.&#060;form name&#062;.&#060;list name&#062;.options[i].text = "text", ... <BR><BR><BR>This is odd because if I had a button in frameTop that added to the select list in frameTop, this works:<BR><BR>document.&#060;form name&#062;.&#060;list name&#062;.options[document.&#060;form name&#062;.&#060;list<BR>name&#062;.options.length] = obj;<BR><BR><BR>Which is exactly the same as what I&#039m trying to do with the frameTop and frameBottom.<BR><BR><BR>Anyone ever run into this?<BR><BR><BR><BR>