How do I send a wildcard character?<BR><BR>I&#039m using a command object with parameters to create a recordset from a ms access query. I&#039m using the parameters to send filtering information to the query (e.g. if I have a "state" field in the database and I want to display all of the records for California I send a parameter "CA" and get all the California Records back). There are times I want to turn the filter off (e.g. get all of the records for all of the states), but I can&#039t seem to figure out how to set the parameter to any kind of wildcard. Here&#039s basically what I&#039m working with:<BR><BR> Set objCommand = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR> <BR> objCommand.ActiveConnection = "DSN=my_db"<BR> objCommand.CommandText = "driving_records"<BR> objCommand.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc<BR> Set objParameter = objCommand.CreateParameter ("driving_record_state", adChar, adParamInput, 2)<BR> objCommand.Parameters.Append objParameter<BR> objCommand.Parameters("driving_record_state") = "CA"<BR><BR>Set rs = objCommand.Execute<BR><BR>Instead of sending "CA" I want to send a wildcard character...something like "*" or "%", but nothing obvious seems to work