submit buttons

Thread: submit buttons

Saritha Guest

Default submit buttons

I have one question, Suppose I have three submit buttons namely, add,modify and delete. If I use the form action in the form, It is going to work only for one button, but I want to link to different forms when I click add, modify and delete buttons independently.<BR>I will be glad if you can send me the answer as soon as possible.<BR>Thanks<BR>Saritha.<BR><BR>

Default RE: submit buttons

If you have 3 buttons:<BR><BR>&#060;INPUT TYPE="submit" NAME="action" VALUE="Add"&#062;<BR>&#060;INPUT TYPE="submit" NAME="action" VALUE="Change"&#062;<BR>&#060;INPUT TYPE="submit" NAME="action" VALUE="Delete"&#062;<BR><BR>in the page that your Submit action points to you can do the following...<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>select case Request("action")<BR> Case "Add"<BR> &#039 do your "Add" here<BR> Case "Change" <BR> &#039 "Change" code goes here<BR> Case "Delete"<BR> &#039 "Delete" code goes here<BR>end select<BR>%&#062;

Jury Guest

Default RE: submit buttons

Wauw Bob,<BR>Eventouht I didn&#039t start this treath I do like you answer..<BR>I&#039ll sure use it in my code...I had a simelar question..<BR><BR>Happy coding<BR>Jury