need help with index

Thread: need help with index

Default need help with index

Hello Guys,<BR><BR>For some time now, i&#039m trying to get to know how i can insert the meta taginformation, description and keywords, of a site into a database for a specified url. I&#039ve got an database with about 20.000 url&#039s and i want to complement the url&#039s with the meta tag information of the corresponding url in the database. <BR><BR>I need a asppage (form or something) which outputs the url&#039s from the database and then access the metataginformation of the corresponding website and show the metatag information in a form. When this is done, i can insert the description and keywords of the site into the database.<BR><BR>I&#039ve asked about it earlier on this massageboard and searched for a solution on the internet.<BR><BR>Hope someone can help me with this because, doing the insertion of the metainformation url for url can&#039t be done....<BR><BR>i cant express how much i need help on this, many many many thanks i.a.<BR><BR>

Default RE: need help with index

"SELECT metaInfo FROM table WHERE url = &#039" & Request.ServerVariables("path_info") & "&#039"<BR><BR>then response.write the info in. or have i misread the Q?<BR><BR>j