Login Verification

Thread: Login Verification

Yog Guest

Default Login Verification

I am facing some problem regarding login verification.<BR><BR>The thing is if i open my browser immediately after closing a particular page and if i open some page taking it from the history it still shows me the data. Since i am using sessions and when i log off i kill the sessions and also everytime i access a page i see whether the user has logged in or not.<BR><BR>The thing i observed is that it is picking the pages from the cache.Pages i had visited are seen and not all the pages. Also a strange problem is if i type in the address it shows me the old page but if i refresh it it asks me to enter my login details.<BR><BR>Is there a way where even if i open the pages it should not take the value from the cache.<BR><BR>Please do reply

Sateesh Guest

Default RE: Login Verification

this has nothing to do with the database issues, you can very well use the meta tags to make the pages expire immedietly and also you can control the page cache by using the below vb scripts<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Response.Expires = 60<BR>Response.Expiresabsolute = Now() - 1<BR>Response.AddHeader "pragma","no-cache"<BR>Response.AddHeader "cache-control","private"<BR>Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>try out