Problem (Please help )

Thread: Problem (Please help )

Default Problem (Please help )

Hi All,<BR><BR>I am developing a internet site and in that client wants the bookmark utility means if the user exits in between the course and wants to come back next day then when he logs on again the user should redirect to that page only.For that i am using login screen where user enter the name and password and using access as a backend my problem is how to store the value of the last visit page and then redirect the user to that page when logs on again for your information there is a bookmark buttton on every page.If somebody know about this then please help me out.<BR><BR>Thanks & Regards<BR>James Thomson

Sid Guest

Default Right here we go

When they go to a page send a value from that page to a field in your db that relates to their username . When they login check the value from the db and do a response.redirect to the page in question ....<BR>At each page<BR>Mydb.Fields("mypagefield") = this page&#039s name<BR>At login ....<BR>SELECT mypagefield FROM mydb WHERE(user=" & Username Login Value & ")"<BR><BR>HTH<BR>Response.redirect Mydb("mypagefield")

Sid Guest

I have just answered your question , only to find it posted in the database forum at the same time as posted in here.<BR>Also found someone else had answered the question.<BR>:-(