AdRotator Component.

Thread: AdRotator Component.

Khyati Guest

Default AdRotator Component.

I am trying to use AdRoator component and it seems<BR>like I cannot get the redirect part to work.<BR><BR>Here is the Redirect.asp<BR>&#060;% Response.Redirect(Request.QueryString("URL")) %&#062;<BR><BR>When I do Request.QueryString("URL"), if the URL has "&"<BR>only the text before "&" is returned.<BR><BR>For instance if the Hyperlink in AdSchedule.txt is,<BR><BR><BR>The Request.QueryString("URL") only returns<BR><BR><BR>What do I need to do to be able to return the complete<BR>URL string ?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>-Khyati<BR><BR><BR><BR>

Ed Guest

Default RE: AdRotator Component.

Well, I&#039ve not worked with the Ad Rotator before, but it seems like you could do the following (it&#039s a bit of a hack).<BR><BR>In your ad rotator file, rather than using &, use something like *!*<BR><BR>So, your ad rotator field would look like:<BR>*!*offerid=XXX*!*subid=X*!*type=X<BR><B R>(Note that I replaced all & with *!*)<BR><BR>Now, in your redirect.asp file, you just replace all *!* with & before redirecting:<BR><BR>&#060;% Response.Redirect Replace(Request.QueryString("URL"), "*!*", "&") %&#062;<BR><BR>That should do it... an ugly hack, but it should work...<BR>