No one has figured out a solution yet.<BR>I&#039m appending data to a visual foxpro table. I created multiple forms in this application and each time a user clicks next step the data is appended. <BR>Problem:<BR>If the user takes more than a minute to fill out the next form (since the last time the record was appended) I get a Cannot Update the Cursor Error. If a person fills out the form quickly the error doesn&#039t pop up. <BR><BR>This is how I connect and append:<BR><BR>strSQL = UpdateStudentFields()<BR>adCmdText = 1<BR><BR>&#039create connection object<BR> Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objConn .ConnectionString = "Provider=MSDASQL.1;Driver={Microsoft Visual FoxPro Driver};SourceDB="&server.mapPath("../Data/Student Account Data/"&lcDir) & ";SourceType=DBF;Exclusive=No;BackgroundFetch=No;C ollate=General;Null=No;Deleted=Yes;"<BR><BR>objCon n.Open<BR>set objCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR><BR>&#039s et command object properties<BR>set objCmd.ActiveConnection = objConn<BR>objCmd.CommandText = strSQL<BR>objCmd.CommandType = adCmdText<BR>objCmd.Execute "Set Reprocess to 5 seconds",,1<BR><BR>set objCmd = Nothing<BR>objConn.Close<BR>Set objConn = Nothing<BR><BR>Like I said there seems to be a time issue here, but I cannot figure out what it is. I&#039m accessing tables not a database container. Could a setting on the server be wrong. Could there be an issue with the provider or the Visual FoxPro Driver?<BR><BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also if you know anywhere else I could try for an answer I would appreciate that too.<BR>