This is almost right but it won&#039t allow me to view the page at all. This code is supposed to allow the user to view files only through this page, does not allow the user to place the file path to get to the file. The problem is, the code below will not allow me to view the correct view. Please help I have banged my head on this one for awhile.<BR><BR>if instr(Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER"),"sky web")&#060;= 0 Then<BR>Response.Write("Hack Alert")<BR>Response.End<BR>end if<BR><BR>strDefaultFolder = "C:ProManager\"<BR><BR>&#039For anything on this page to work, the user must have the run-time<BR>&#039dll&#039s installed on the server. Lets try to create the object<BR>&#039and see what happends.<BR>Set FileSystem = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR><BR>&#039Get File List Location<BR>FolderPath = Request.QueryString("FolderPath")<BR><BR>If FolderPath = "" Then<BR> &#039Not folder path specified. Lets use the one that this script is<BR> &#039located in.<BR> FolderPath = strDefaultFolder&#039Request.ServerVariables("PATH _TRANSLATED")<BR>End If<BR><BR>&#039Remove any files that are included as the path.<BR>FolderPath = ParseFolder(FolderPath)<BR><BR>ScriptFolder = ParseFolder(Request.ServerVariables("PATH_TRANSLAT ED")) & "images\""Zara