Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Developer

  1. #1
    Peter Dao Guest

    Default Developer

    I have seen many sites that have used the Navigation Bar on the Top or Vertical on the page which has the right or left corner with the round shapes.<BR><BR>Do they use Photoshop to draw the round images or is there a tool<BR>to do this?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>peter<BR>

  2. #2
    Jairo Guest

    Default RE: Developer

    Peter,<BR>You can use Photoshop or probably most of the graphics tools out there. Not sure if that helps you at all though. <BR><BR>HTH,<BR>Jairo<BR>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts