Help with ODBC error ' 80040e10'

Thread: Help with ODBC error ' 80040e10'

Default Help with ODBC error ' 80040e10'

*<BR>I&#039m trying to replicate the code from the "Data Shaping" article on 4guys, and I&#039m getting the following error:<BR><BR>&#062;Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80040e10&#039 <BR>&#062;[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. &#062;Expected 1. <BR><BR>I&#039ve tried everything I can think of, and nothing works... here&#039s the code I have (which is almost identical to the example code, which does work...)<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim oConn<BR>Set oConn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>o Conn.Provider = "MSDataShape"<BR>oConn.Open "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};" & _ DBQ=PATH OF FILE" <BR> <BR>Dim cmdSQL<BR>cmdSQL ="SHAPE {SELECT InNo, TxtSite," & _<BR> "MemDescript FROM TblSites} " & _<BR> "APPEND({SELECT TxtCommentClassName, TxtSubmitted " & _<BR> "FROM TblComments} AS TblComments RELATE InNo TO InNo)"<BR><BR>Dim rsLinks, rsLinks2<BR>Set rsLinks=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> rsLinks.Open cmdSQL, oConn<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I tried adding the rest of the recordset properties (CursorType, LockType, etc), and with adCmdTable for the options argument it returned a syntax error on the SQL statement....Oh yeah, I also tried switching this to a DSN connection, but still got the same error.<BR><BR>Any help is appreciated...Richard<BR>

Default RE: Help with ODBC error ' 80040e10'

Never mind...i figured it out...