Array help

Thread: Array help

jason m Guest

Default Array help

First of all I&#039m new to Jscript.<BR><BR>I need to know how to find out the max number in an array.<BR><BR>I&#039m returning records from a database to a table and have events for &#060;tr id=row name=row&#062;<BR><BR>How can I find out how may are in row()?<BR><BR>I want to use onClick = "selectall()"<BR><BR>function selectall() {<BR><BR>if (row.className == "CONTEXTBD")<BR> (row.className == "HighLightbgtbl")<BR>else (row.className == "CONTEXTBD")<BR><BR>I&#039m lost at this point.<BR><BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Thank you.<BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: Array help

first of all, you&#039re mixing up the assignment operator (=) with the equality operator (==)<BR><BR><BR>function selectall() {<BR><BR>if(row.className=="CONTEXTBD") {<BR> row.className = "HighLightbgtbl";<BR>}<BR>else {<BR> row.className == "CONTEXTBD"<BR>}<BR><BR>}<BR><BR>now, what are you trying to do again? carry out a server-side action from a client-side event? no can do, sorry. explain more clearly and i could help<BR><BR>j<BR>