I´m currently building a search engine, which is supposed to look for a custom META-tag on every page, which indicates if the pace is supposed to be included in the query result.<BR>I´d like to use this approach:<BR><BR>-----------------------------------------------<BR>strSQL = "SELECT *" &_<BR> " FROM ssextended_webinfo WHERE FREETEXT (&#039" & Request.Form("txtSearch") & "&#039) AND indexed = &#039yes&#039 ORDER BY rank DESC" <BR><BR>Set dbConnection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Set rsRecordSet = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")<BR>dbConnec tion.Open "provider=msidxs;Data Source=CatalogName;"<BR>rsRecordSet.Open strSQL,dbConnection<BR>-----------------------------------------------<BR><BR>The question is: How do I define a column (in this case "indexed") with this method?<BR><BR>In the IIS help files, there´s a "query.asp" file, which uses another approach, but I have yet to find out how to modify it to fit my needs.<BR><BR>from "query.asp":<BR>-----------------------------------------------<BR> set Q = Server.CreateObject("ixsso.Query")<BR> set util = Server.CreateObject("ixsso.Util")<BR><BR> <BR> Q.Catalog = "CatalogName" <BR> Q.DefineColumn "indexed (DBTYPE_WSTR) = d1b5d3f0-c0b3-11cf-9a92-00a0c908dbf1 indexed"<BR> Q.Query = "@indexed yes"<BR> Q.SortBy = "rank[d]"<BR> Q.Columns = "indexed, DocTitle, vpath, filename, size, write, characterization, rank"<BR> Q.MaxRecords = RankBase <BR>-----------------------------------------------<BR>With this approach, I can´t append more search words to &#039Q.Query = "@indexed yes"&#039, at least I haven´t got it to work...<BR><BR>/Jan K.<BR>jan.karjalainen@framfab.se<BR><BR>