Another quick question

Thread: Another quick question

Default Another quick question

This works great except it is printing the words "field1" instead o fthe value for field1 in the database. The value is being set to that value earlier in the script.<BR><BR>Can someone help me out here? What is the correct syntax to print the value of a field in an If statement?<BR><BR>If not isnull(Field1) then<BR>response.write "&#060;font face=Arial color=66634A&#062;&#060;p align=center&#062;&#039Field1&#039<BR>"<BR>end if

Steve Cimino Guest

Default RE: Another quick question

If not IsNull(rs("field1")) Then<BR>Response.Write "&#060;font face=Arial color=66634A&#062;&#060;p align=center&#062;" & rs("field1") & "&#060;/P&#062;<BR><BR><BR>Where rs is the name of your recordset object

3. #3 body and soul Guest

Default Another quick answer

try this<BR><BR>response.write "&#060;font face=Arial color=66634A&#062;&#060;p align=center&#062;" & Field1 & "....

Default RE: Another quick answer

How does Field1 corrolate to field1 in a database with what you have? She said "How do I get field1 out of the db?"<BR><BR>See that, change your name and it&#039s all downhill from there...

5. #5 body and soul Guest

Default Change my name?? What ever do you mean

If you noiced her post bellow which i replied to she mentioned she was assigning the value to "Field1" so it will work

Steve Cimino Guest

Default Aha, so this is Kathleen's fault

No, didn&#039t look at it first. My bad.

Default Sorry SC ....LOL

My question was poorly phrased if you hadn&#039t read my earlier post but....I am not taking the rap for this one! LOL