One form two destinations??

Thread: One form two destinations??

Default One form two destinations??

Earlier last week Bill Wilkinson helped me make my links change a form value and then submit the form, however now I want to make the form submit to different pages if different links are clicked on (actually I want them to be able to refresh the page if they click on a header, but I need to pass the data through such as which column to sort by, and which order to sort). So is there any way to make the form submit to two different pages?<BR><BR>Thanks

2. #2 body and soul Guest

Default RE: One form two destinations??

Set the action in client side script. Remove it from your form tag<BR><BR>For each button on the click event set the action and submit the form. You can do the same for a hyperlink too

Default Client Side?

How do I make sure that it is client side scripting? or do I have to do anything to make it do that? Im big on Server Side and ignorant as to the other side of ASP (my father wants me to come over to Client Side).<BR>okay that was bad, Im sorry<BR><BR>:(

4. #4 body and soul Guest

Default Hmmmm

do you have nay code on your page within these tags??<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBscript&#062;<BR>&#060;!--<BR><BR>//--&#062;<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>then that is client side script<BR><BR>there in the onclick event you can set the action and submit the form.<BR><BR>If you are using java script then you can use the fancy "this." you will have to do some R&D check some sites <BR><BR>If you need more help then post again AFTER you have tried to figure it out