Help with window.open

Thread: Help with window.open

Default Help with window.open

Still having problems getting the following form to post AND open in sized window in Netscape. As suggested, I used &#060;input type image, image source, OnCLick, etc. But the asp page will not load this way. HOw do I get the info to post and load into the asp page along with opening a sized window? Thanks.<BR><BR>Can I use the onLoad function in the called page to size it?<BR><BR><BR>&#060;tr&#062; <BR>&#060;td bgcolor="#0033CC" align="right" valign="top" width="5%"&#062; <BR>&#060;form method="POST" action="print.hha" id="form2" name="form2" target="_blank"&#062;<BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="client" value="&#060;%Response.Write(ClientNo);%&#062;"&#0 62;<BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="saleno" value="&#060;%Response.Write(lnSalestat);%&#062;"& #062;<BR>&#060;input type="image" src="images/printer.gif" width="39" height="31" border="0" alt="Show Print/Fax Version"&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;/form&#062;

Default RE: Help with window.open

In a javascript function (since your a fan of Netscape...sigh!!!) use open.window to open your window, size it and name it. In your form tag put the name of the window as the target. Finally submit the form from the function with a normal button calling the button instead of the button with type=submit.<BR><BR><BR>function OpenWindow(){<BR>window.open (&#039print.hha&#039, MyWindow, Size stuff);<BR>window.form2.submit();<BR>}