Object Required: Response

Thread: Object Required: Response

Gerjan Guest

Default Object Required: Response

Hi all,<BR><BR>I&#039m relatively new to ASP, and I wondered if any of you could help me with the following;<BR><BR>I have a very simple piece of code with the following line:<BR><BR>Response.Write(sTime)<BR><BR>and when I run it I get the following error message:<BR><BR>Object Required: Response<BR><BR>How do I solve this?...<BR><BR>thanks in advance<BR><BR>Gerjan.<BR><BR><BR>

Sid Guest

Default RE: Object Required: Response

What is sTime is it a var declared on your page?<BR><BR>try Response.write sTime<BR><BR>no brackets<BR><BR>hth

Gerjan Guest

Default That didn't work

Sorry...didn&#039t work. I still get the same error.<BR>And yes, sTime is a var declared in the same portion of code.<BR><BR>I got the syntax from a Microsoft book, so that should be okay.<BR>The complete code is:<BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" RUNAT="SERVER"&#062;<BR>Dim sTime<BR>sTime = Now<BR>Response.Write(sTime)<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR>

Default RE: Object Required: Response

can u plz type your code.<BR>May be i can help you.<BR>i need to know what &#039s sTIME???<BR>is it a variable or????<BR>

Gerjan Guest

Default The code

The code is under &#039That didn&#039t work&#039...<BR><BR>I would appreciate any help..