I am using JMail to send order confirmations .<BR>The JMail obtains all the information from the database. It access 2 tables (Customer with all the order information and Items with all the items in the cart) in individual recordsets.<BR><BR>Everything works fine except that only a one item in the cart is sent in the email. It is sent the number of times that there are items in the cart.<BR><BR>I have online viewing of the orders so I have checked the database and the information is there.<BR><BR>Parts of the code:<BR><BR>In header<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim Repeat1__numRows<BR>Repeat1__numRows = -1<BR>Dim Repeat1__index<BR>Repeat1__index = 0<BR>rsItems_numRows = rsItems_numRows + Repeat1__numRows<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>In JMail script<BR><BR>While ((Repeat1__numRows &#060;&#062; 0) AND (NOT rsItems.EOF))<BR>JMail.AppendText "Catalog :" & CatalogID & vbCrLf<BR>JMail.AppendText "Quanity :" & Quanity & vbCrLf<BR>JMail.AppendText "Item Price :" & Price & vbCrLf<BR>JMail.AppendText "Item Total :" & Total & vbCrLf<BR>JMail.AppendText "Item :" & Item & vbCrLf<BR>Repeat1__index=Repeat1__index+1<BR>Repea t1__numRows=Repeat1__numRows-1<BR>rsItems.MoveNext()<BR>Wend<BR><BR><BR>Thank you<BR><BR>Susanne<BR><BR><BR>