Hello, I am trying to get a script to work that does a simple file upload from a web page to the server. I am using the aspSmartUpload component from aspSmart.com. Its use is extremely straightforward; however, when I try and use its Upload method which takes no arguments, I get a "subscript out of range error" I am running PWS right now but will soon be moving it to IIS. The component is registered with the system and I have no difficulty creating an object with the component, but uploading gives me an error. I have even cut and pasted code from the aspSmart site and I get the same error. Can someone help me out?<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR> Dan<BR><BR>Error data from PWS:<BR>aspSmartUpload error &#039 800a0009&#039 <BR><BR>Subscript out of range <BR><BR>/tmag/upload.asp, line 6 <BR><BR>Source of upload.asp:<BR>&#060;%@ LANGUAGE=VBSCRIPT %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim MyUpLoad<BR>Dim lngNBFile<BR>Set MyUpload = Server.CreateObject("AspSmartUpLoad.SmartUpLoad")< BR>MyUpload.Upload()<BR>MyUpload.Save()<BR>Respons e.Write(lngNBFile & " files saved.")<BR>%&#062;