Help Needed (Problem in query)

Thread: Help Needed (Problem in query)

Default Help Needed (Problem in query)

Hi All,<BR><BR>I want to use query but don&#039t know how to do it because i am new to asp but i had developed timesheet module now if the administrator want to see the details od particular employee or enter the start and end date then it should pick up only those record from the database table it show in a good format so for that firstly i am taking dates funda and for that i am using first asp to collect dates values and then in second asp i want to query but my statement is not working so could somebody look at it and sugguest me what to do. I am placing the code for second asp below...<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>str = CDate(request.form("ma")& "/" &request.form("mb") & "/" & request.form("mc"))<BR>strTemps = CDate(request.form("b1")& "/" &request.form("b2") & "/" & request.form("b3"))<BR>Set Con=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Con .Open("Driver={SQL Server}; Server=webservernew;uid=sa;pwd=;DATABASE=timesheet ")<BR>Set RS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>RS.Curso rType = adOpenStatic<BR>RS.Open "SELECT User_Name, sDate, Activity, Duration, Process_id, Reviewed FROM EmpTrans WHERE sdate &#062;=&#039"& str &"&#039 & sdate &#060;="&#039 & strtemps & "&#039 ORDER BY User_Name"Con<BR>if RS.EOF then<BR> Response.Write "No records"<BR>else<BR> Response.Write "Records Retrieved"<BR>end if<BR>%&#062;

Default RE: Help Needed (Problem in query)

have you never heard of punctuation?<BR><BR>phrasing your question as one enormous sentence does no-one any favours. try again<BR><BR>j

pantry_ge Guest

Default RE: Help Needed (Problem in query)

I agree with altrax. Apart from punctauation, first problem should be clear before asking for a solution.