&nbsp;<BR>I&#039m having problems deleting records from a table in SQL 7. I would like it so that, when the user&#039s session ends, entries corresponding to that user are deleted from a table. The code works fine in any other ASP page, but for some reason using the global.asa file&#039s "Session_OnEnd" subroutine doesn&#039t delete! <BR><BR>I&#039ve also checked the global.asa file - it is in the correct directory and it IS working as should be.<BR><BR>Here&#039s the code:<BR><BR>----------------------------------------------------------<BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR><BR>Dim rstRecords, sqlString, cnnString, cnnObj<BR><BR>Set cnnObj = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Set rstRecords = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.RecordSet")<BR><BR>cnnObj.Open Application("cnnString")<BR>sqlString = "DELETE tbl_cart WHERE IDUser = " & Session("UserID")<BR>rstRecords.Open sqlString, cnnObj<BR><BR>cnnObj.Close<BR><BR>Set cnnObj = Nothing<BR>Set rstRecords = Nothing<BR><BR>End Sub<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>Any insight??<BR>