Hello. I want to know if there is an easier way to link recordsets. Let me explain, along with the existing code I have. <BR><BR>I have a db: Products<BR><BR>It displays products, and one linked recordset is:<BR><BR>Soap. So, soap is a recordset in the products db. It is linked.<BR><BR>The goal? I click on &#039soap&#039, and it displays MORE info on THAT record based on data from the db.<BR><BR>So, if PRODUCTS is a table in the db, the columns are:<BR><BR>Item Price Manufacturer<BR>Soap $4 Soap Maker<BR><BR>I want SOAP, the link, to be clicked on, and show price/manufacturer. To DO THIS, (Skipping db connection and loop) I use this code JUST to link the recordset:<BR><BR> Response.Write "&#060;a href=&#039http://" & Request.Servervariables("Server_Name") & "/directory/search/page2.asp?Item=" & rs("Item") & "&Price=" & rs("Price") & "&#039&#062;" & Field.Value<BR><BR><BR>THIS is a DEMO of what I do. It works. It pulls it. But I am still not sure if it is the smartest way.<BR><BR>Is there a way to just determin if I can click that linked recordset and get TWO of the 10 columns to display in the db, not ALL?<BR><BR>So, I click soap, and JUST get price, manufacturer, not size or whatever.<BR><BR>Thanks. Maybe you know more than I do, I am sure that&#039s the case, so I ask. <BR><BR><BR>