Kindly Help me. The include file '_ScriptLibra

Thread: Kindly Help me. The include file '_ScriptLibra

Basam Nath Guest

Default Kindly Help me. The include file '_ScriptLibra

I am Using PWS (personal web server) on a 95 machine.<BR>When I try to use "Design Time Controls" from Visual interdev tool box, then I get an "Active Server Pages error &#039ASP 0126&#039 The include file &#039_ScriptLibrary/pm.asp&#039 was not found. <BR> ".<BR>Whenever I try to use one of the Design time controls Interdev adds "pm.asp" file from Scriptlibrary and when I run this ASP file from Explorer 5.0 I get this error. <BR>So kindly help me<BR>Thank You<BR>basamnath@hotmail.com<BR>

Default RE: Kindly Help me. The include file '_ScriptL

I am getting the same trouble, using Visual Interdev DTC&#039s.<BR>It is nice to hear I am not alone in this, cause I was thinking it was my _ScriptLibrary was corrupt or something.<BR><BR>Relieved yet still frustrated,<BR>Daniel<BR>

ASPDemon Guest

Default The _ScriptLibrary

When you create a new web with interdev, it will add the _S..L<BR>To add it yourself, search your system, a copy will be there somewhere.....

Default RE: The _ScriptLibrary

Even with the ScriptLibrary in place on the web application it will still come back with errors when trying to run Design Time Controls. What I think I may have found out is, DTC&#039s will not execute without Visual Interdev extensions installed on the server. I am however not sure if my webhost/server has these extensions installed and the problem is related to something else. I have learned in my research in the last day that ADO is the alternative to DE (data environment) DTC&#039s. While the idea of having reusable code via DTC&#039s is attractive, if the alternative is to stick with hand coded ADO, I am fine with that. Later when I have scores of data connections to work with then I will worry about reusable code. I have much more to learn about ADO, but it seems clear to me that not being able to use DTC&#039s is not THAT big of deal. Anyone have some insight on this issue?<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Daniel<BR>

Basam Nath Guest

Default RE: The _ScriptLibrary

Daniel,<BR><BR>You are absolutely right about _ScriptLibrary. If that is not there, we will not be able to use DTC(Design Time controls). I know you have mentioned an alternative method instead i.e. ADO.<BR>But if want to use Grid (I am developing an Order Entry screen in ASP) to enter multiple orders , If I don&#039t use Design time controls I will not be able to use Grid. Is there any other in HTML which can be used to solve the problem?<BR><BR>Thank You<BR>Regards<BR>Basam Nath