Hi,<BR><BR> Can you help me with the following problem???I have tried out the JRO in VB with no error but with error in ASP.Why this could happen???<BR>Below is the code<BR> &#039Set the data source for the design master of the online database in the replica set<BR> strDataSourceDesignMaster = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & Server.MapPath("./scripts/Project.mdb") <BR> Response.Write strDataSourceDesignMaster<BR> <BR> Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> Set objRepMaster = Server.CreateObject("JRO.Replica")<BR><BR> &#039open the connection to the design master<BR> objConn.Open strDataSourceDesignMaster<BR> <BR> <BR> &#039Set the connection to the replica design master object<BR> objRepMaster.ActiveConnection = objConn &#039"c:projectscriptsReplica of Project.mdb"<BR> <BR> &#039Set the data source for the child of the replica set<BR> strDataSourceChild = Server.MapPath("./scripts/ReplicaofProject.mdb")<BR> <BR> Response.Write strDataSourceChild<BR> <BR> Response.Write objConn.Version<BR> <BR> &#039Start the direct synchronization now by importing the changes from the child replica set<BR> &#039to the design master<BR> <BR>objRepMaster.Synchronize "c:projectscripts
eplicaofproject.mdb" ,jrSyncTypeImport,jrSyncModeDirect<BR> <BR>When the above codes in execute in ASP , i get the following error in my web page.<BR><BR>Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:ProjectscriptsProject.mdb C:ProjectscriptsReplicaofProject.mdb2.5 <BR>Provider error &#039 80070057&#039 <BR><BR>The parameter is incorrect. <BR><BR>/project/Psynchronizedatabase.asp, line 36 <BR><BR><BR><BR>Can you explain to me why this can happen ??<BR><BR>Thank you<BR>Bye