group options

Thread: group options

mbee Guest

Default group options

I am using groupoptions (two radio buttons) to populate a table with yes/no field to be completed by the user. I am using <BR>recordset.update and recordset.add but I am getting his error:<BR><BR>Microsoft Cursor Engine error &#039 80040e21&#039 <BR>Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value. <BR><BR>Does it make sense to anyone? Please help.<BR>

MBEE Guest

Default RE: PLEASE hELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MG Guest

Default Post your code

Maybe we can help if you post some code.

MBEE Guest

Default RE: Post your code

Thank you MG<BR><BR>---Head section<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT ID=serverEventHandlersVBS LANGUAGE=vbscript RUNAT=Server&#062;<BR><BR>Sub Btsubmit_onclick()<BR> rswashr.updateRecord()<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>-------------Body section<BR>&#060;% rswashr.addRecord() %&#062;<BR><BR><BR>----Recordset Designercontrol is here<BR>---OptionGroup [array of two with yes and no vlues]<BR><BR>MBEE

Default RE: Post your code

I think your problem is in the mixing of code:<BR>You DO do the .add, but you won&#039t do the update:<BR><BR>&#060;script runat=server&#062;...&#060;/script&#062;<BR>is the same as <BR>&#060;% ... %&#062;<BR>and is interpreted and executed BEFORE it is sent to the user.<BR><BR>The button_onClick never fires in there.<BR><BR>Bart.