Hi<BR><BR>I am a beginer to XML and going thro different sites on XML to study the basics. I came across the article "Getting Started with XML" in www.4guysfromrolla.com. The artcle really explains well about the concept with an example (Widgets). But I still have the following doubts referring to the above example. Can anyone explain me the following basic questions related to a typical scenario like this(Widgets).<BR><BR>1. How do we(in this case- a Widget retailer) transform the data from Database into XML format? Do we use ADO recordset to retrieve?<BR><BR>2. How do a Widget Information web site access this XML data from different Widget retailers? Where the retailers will keep their XML document?<BR><BR>3.How do the Widget information web site combines all the XML <BR>information obtained from difdferent retailers? For eg. if the data is to be sorted on price from diferent vendors, how is it posible?<BR><BR>Can anyone pls clarify my doubts on these issues Or giving refence to some other good example?<BR><BR>Thanks in Advance<BR><BR>Vik