Validate Credit Card

Thread: Validate Credit Card

Default Validate Credit Card

How can I validate credit card?

MG Guest

Default Do some research (surfing)

There are many ASP sites that have functions to do simple CC authentication. Take a look around. I think there is one on

Los Angeles, CA

Default RE: Validate Credit Card

YOu will HAVE to do a LOT of R&D...there are a lot of third party tools available which will help you do cyber cash. <BR><BR>I think you can down load a free trial version of this and then test it and see if it will fulfill your needs. There are a lot available you will have to RESEARCH it

G Waddell Guest

Default RE: Validate Credit Card

I&#039d start by looking here - A very helpfull guide to ebusiness and security:<BR><BR>

Shedao Shai Guest

Default Validation is not processing

Validation is not credit card processing. You could easily accomplish validation by converting any existing javascript CC validation function to asp. I did this a few years back for a simple ISP sign-up app. For instance, you could use this javascript:<BR><BR><BR><BR>This doesn&#039t garuantee that the CC can be processed but it does check to make sure it&#039s not just random numbers some one entered. There is a ton of implications that come with processing credit cards so please do a lot of research before implementing anything.