I have question related with empty recordsets.<BR>This code is in home.asp but the page only works when calling the page with a url parameter that calls a record from my user database. i.e.: home.asp?ID=123<BR>but when I call the page without url parameter, as home.asp it gives me the<BR>"ADODB.Field (0x800A0BCD) empty recordset error"<BR><BR>I would like to allow viewing of home.asp also without url parameter. Reading the asp boards I found this code that seems to do what I need to do: (where RECORDSET should be my recordset name)<BR><BR>RECORDSET.recordcount <BR><BR>how_many = RECORDSET.recordcount<BR>if how_many&#060;&#062;0 then<BR>&#039 here put the code you want.<BR>end if<BR><BR>Please somebody tell me how to integrate this in the following code:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Session("ID")=String(Reque st("ID"))<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>var Users__MMColParam = "0";<BR>if(String(Session("ID")) != "undefined"){ Users__MMColParam =<BR>String(Session("ID"));}<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>&#0 60;%<BR>var Users = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset");<BR>Users.A ctiveConnection = "dsn=trackdb;";<BR>Users.Source = "SELECT * FROM Users WHERE UserID = "+<BR>Users__MMColParam.replace(/&#039/g, "&#039&#039") + "";<BR>Users.CursorType = 0;<BR>Users.CursorLocation = 2;<BR>Users.LockType = 3;<BR>Users.Open();<BR>var Users_numRows = 0;<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>And since I have to use this code in the whole site may I put this code into<BR>a include file? something like:<BR>&#060;!--#include file ="assets/user.asp"--&#062;<BR><BR><BR>Thank you very much!!<BR>Regards,<BR>Eric<BR>